Caring for Kids
The Eat’n Park Caring for Kids Campaign has become a tradition that’s close to the hearts of our team members and our guests. The annual five-week fundraising campaign benefits children’s hospitals in the communities we serve. Since its inception in 1979, the Caring for Kids Campaign has raised more than $10 million company-wide. In spite of its growth, the campaign has remained true to its roots: it is an employee-driven, community-oriented fundraising campaign that makes a direct impact in our neighborhoods. We make it a priority to keep the money raised locally in the community to benefit the local children’s hospitals.
Currently, the funds raised company-wide benefit the following pediatric hospitals and medical centers:
- Akron Children’s Hospital
- Akron Children’s Hospital of the Mahoning Valley
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Four Diamonds Fun at Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- Geisinger Health System
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- John Hopkins Children’s Center
- Penn Highlands Healthcare
- Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital
- Saint Vincent Health System
- West Virginia University Children’s Hospital
For a fully keyboard-accessible alternative to this video, view it in Chrome or on any Android or iOS device, view it in Firefox with the YouTube ALL HTML5 add-on installed, or disable Flash in Internet Explorer.
Our Caring for Kids campaign takes place annually during November and December. During that time, you’ll see some pretty special fundraisers happening in each of our restaurants, like Tips for Tots, Raffles, Breakfast with Santa and much more. Events are posted to our Blog weekly throughout the holiday season so we hope you’ll stop by to get a great meal AND support a wonderful cause!