Caring for Kids
Our Caring for Kids Campaign is a tradition that’s close to the hearts of our team members and our guests. This annual five-week fundraising campaign benefits children’s hospitals in the communities we serve and runs through Saturday, December 8, 2018. This year, we are raffling off a 2018 Ford EcoSport, donated by our friends at Neighborhood Food Store. You can purchase a raffle ticket for $2 at your neighborhood Eat’n Park and may see the complete rules by clicking here.
There are so many fun activities happening in our restaurants to support the Campaign- please check out our blog to find out what’s happening in your neighborhood. Or, of course, just stop into your local Eat’n Park and speak with the manager for more details. While you’re there, check out our limited-edition merchandise,the proceeds of which benefit Caring for Kids. We have great stocking stuffers, like Smiley embossed ceramic mugs and iconic Christmas Star long-sleeved t-shirts.
Currently, the funds raised company-wide benefit the following pediatric hospitals and medical centers:
- Akron Children’s Hospital
- Akron Children’s Hospital of the Mahoning Valley
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Four Diamonds Fund at Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- Geisinger Health System
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- John Hopkins Children’s Center
- Penn Highlands Healthcare
- Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital
- Saint Vincent Health System
- West Virginia University Children’s Hospital
For a fully keyboard-accessible alternative to this video, view it in Chrome or on any Android or iOS device, view it in Firefox with the YouTube ALL HTML5 add-on installed, or disable Flash in Internet Explorer.
If you are interested in making a donation to any of our partner hospitals listed above via Caring for Kids, please contact us directly at Caring4Kids@eatnpark.com