Website Accessibility Policy
Why accessibility is important…
Eat’n Park Hospitality Group has developed a corporate culture that values all members of the community, including customers, business partners and employees. We believe in independent access to our websites. Eat’n Park Hospitality Group is committed to digital accessibility and usability, ensuring that web and mobile content is available to and usable by everyone.
What we are doing…
Eat’n Park Hospitality Group will be implementing over time digital technology solutions that are available and accessible to people with disabilities based on the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA standards.
Our activity highlights…
- Eat’n Park works with Bender Consulting Services, an independent, third party expert to test digital technology and support efforts to maintain accessibility.
- Functional performance is a priority, to ensure all individuals, including those across a broad spectrum of disabilities, have access to information and data.
- To ensure inclusion and independent access to individuals with disabilities, examples of several digital accessibility areas that we focus on follow:
- Functions are executable from a keyboard for individuals who are blind or have mobility disabilities.
- Forms allow people using assistive technology to access information, field elements, and functionality required for completion and submission of the form, including all directions and cues.
- Non-text elements have a text equivalent.
- Data tables include row and column headers that meaningfully identify the tables’ contents.
Share comments and questions…
If you would like to provide feedback regarding our web or mobile content, or if you experience any issues, please email us at email@example.com.